- About CDIAC
- Observing Programs
Global Change Data and Information Products - CDIAC Publications
Please select a product of interest. You may then choose to view the abstract or online product, as applicable. Select the product number to access the data directly.
- Acronyms and Abbreviations (1995), ORNL/CDIAC-83
A list of acronyms and abbreviations compiled to provide the user with a ready reference to decipher the linguistic initialisms and abridgements for the study of global change.
- Bibliography on CO2 Effects on Vegetation and Ecosystems: 1990-1999 Literature (2000), ORNL/CDIAC-129
An update to CDIAC-70, this database provides complete bibliographic citations for more than 2700 references published between 1990 and 1999 on the direct effects of elevated atmospheric concentrations of CO2 on vegetation, ecosystems, their components and interactions.
- Comparison of Carbon System Parameters at the Global CO2 Survey Crossover Locations in the North and South Pacific Ocean, 1990-1996 (1999), ORNL/CDIAC-115
A comparison of carbon parameters from 30 crossover locations.
- Direct Effects of Atmospheric CO2 Enrichment on Plants and Ecosystems: An Updated Bibliographic Data Base (1994), ORNL/CDIAC-70
Updated bibliography of CO2 effects on vegetation.
- Glossary--Carbon Dioxide and Climate (1990), ORNL/CDIAC-39
Definitions of selected CO2 terms and tables containing information related to CO2 and climate.
- Graduate Student Theses Supported by DOE's Environmental Sciences Division: Fiscal Year 2001 Update (2002), ORNL/CDIAC-136
This document updates the 1995 report and the 2000 update, providing complete bibliographic citations, abstracts, and keywords for doctoral and master's theses published in late 2000 and 2001.
- Graduate Student Theses Supported by DOE's Environmental Sciences Division: Fiscal Year 2000 Update (2000), ORNL/CDIAC-130
This update is an addendum to the 1995 report, DOE/ER-0649T, providing complete bibliographic citations, abstracts, and keywords for 70 doctoral and master's theses published between 1994 and 2000.
- Graduate Student Theses Supported by DOE's Environmental Sciences Division (1995), DOE/ER-0649T
Complete bibliographic citations, abstracts and keywords for 212 doctoral and master's theses.
- Handbook of Methods for the Analysis of the Various Parameters of the Carbon Dioxide System in Sea Water (1994), ORNL/CDIAC-74
Handbook presenting current state-of-the-art measurement techniques for shipboard measurements.
- The Increasing Concentration of Atmospheric CO2: How Much, When, and Why? (2001) -
Paper presented at Erice International Seminars on Planetary Emergencies, 26th Session, Erice, Sicily, Italy, 19-24 August 2001.
The latest issues of CDIAC's newsletter, "CDIAC Communications".
- Program Developed for CO2 System Calculations (1998), ORNL/CDIAC-105
Documentation of a program which allows users to perform calculations relating parameters of the CO2 system in seawater and freshwater.
- Publications, Presentations, and Awards (2002), ORNL/CDIAC-101
Complete listing of CDIAC publications, presentations, and awards.
- Selected Translated Abstracts of Chinese-Language Climate Change Publications (1999), ORNL/CDIAC-117
Climate-change literature that was previously available only in Chinese.
- Selected Translated Abstracts of Russian-Language Climate-Change Publications
Four-volume series of climate-change literature that has previously been available only in Russian.
- Trends Online: A compendium of data on global change
Frequently used global-change data (trace gas concentrations, CO2 emissions, methane emissions, temperature, and cloud records).