CDIAC realizes that it would not be possible to produce global-change data and information products without the generosity and cooperation of researchers at institutions throughout the United States and around the world. In this annual report, we have noted the collaborating individuals and institutions for
each product. Below are listed the many institutions that have collaborated with CDIAC in the publication of the databases and other information products described in this report.
Other Federal Agencies
- All-Russian Research Institute of Hydrometeorological Information-World Data Center, Obninsk, Russia
- Australian National University, Canberra
- China Meteorological Administration, Beijing
- Division of Atmospheric Research, CSIRO, Australia
- Institute of Atmospheric Physics, Beijing
- Italian Meteorological Service, Sestola, Italy CNR Institute di Fisiea dell'Atmosfera, Rome
- Institut für Umweltphysik, University of Heidelberg
- Institut für Meereskunde, University of Kiel, Germany
- University of East Anglia, Norwich, U.K.
- Hadley Centre for Climate Prediction and Research, Bracknell, U.K.
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Trondheim
- Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation, Australia
- Laboratoire de Glaciologie et Géophysique de l'Environnement, Saint Martin d'Hères, France
- Antarctic CRC and Australian Antarctic Division, Hobart, Tasmania
- University of Galway, Ireland