NDP-004 (Rev. 1986)
Transient Tracers in the Oceans (TTO) - Hydrographic Data and Carbon Dioxide Systems with Revised Carbon Chemistry Data
Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
Woods Hole, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
Lamont-Doherty Geological Observatory, Columbia University
Palisades, New York, U.S.A.
Scripps Institution of Oceanography, University of California
La Jolla, California, U.S.A.
Contents of the Documentation
- Historical Background Information
- Source and Scope of the Data
- Applications of the Data
- Limitations and Restrictions
- Quality Assurance Procedures
Contents of the Data
- Data Summary
- Table 1. File descriptions of the four data files included in NDP004/R1.
- Table 2. Listing of the variables, format, definitions, and units contained in the revised TTO data file (ndp004.rev).
- Table 3. First five lines of the revised TTO data file that contains revised estimates of total CO2 and previously unpublished pCO2 values (ndp004.rev).
- Table 4. Fortran code to read and print the revised TTO data file, ndp004.rev (ndp004.for).
- Table 5. Listing of the variables, format, definitions, and units contained in the original TTO data file (ndp004.org).
- Table 6. First five lines of the original TTO data (ndp004.org).