Carbonate Chemistry of the North Pacific Ocean
NDP-029 Data (1987)
Chen-Tung A. Chen, Michael R. Rodman, Ching-Ling Wei, and
Eric J. Olson, College of Oceanography,
Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon
Richard A. Feely and James F. Gendron
Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory,
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration,
Sand Point, Seattle, Washington, U.S.A.
Contents of the Documentation
- Background Information
- Source and Scope of the Data
- Table 1. List of the variables and units for the carbonate data from NOAA's CO2 Dynamics Cruises of the eastern and western North Pacific, and from the NORPAX Hawaii- Tahiti Shuttle Experiment.
- Applications of the Data
- Limitations and Restrictions
- Quality Assurance Procedures
Contents of the Data
- Data Summary
- Table 2. File descriptions of the eight data files included in NDP029.
- Table 3. Listing of the fortran retrieval program to read and print files ndp029e.dat, ndp029w.dat, and ndp029n.dat.
- Table 4. Listing of the first 10 lines of ndp029e.dat.
- Table 5. Listing of the first 10 lines of ndp029w.dat.
- Table 6. Listing of the first 10 lines of ndp029n.dat.
- Table 7. Listing of the sas retrieval program to read and print ndp029e.dat.
- Table 8. Listing of the sas retrieval program to read and print ndp029w.dat.
- Table 9. Listing of the sas retrieval program to read and print ndp029n.dat.