- Armstrong, F. A. J., C. R. Stearns, and J. D. H. Strickland. 1967. The measurement of upwelling and subsequent biological processes by means of the Technicon Auto-Analyzer and associated equipment. Deep-Sea Res. 14:381-89.
- Atlas, E. L., J. C. Callaway, R. D. Tomlinson, L. I. Gordon, L. Barstow, and P. K. Park. 1971. A Practical Manual for Use of the Technicon Autoanalyzer Nutrient Analysis, revised. Oregon State University Technical Report 215, Reference No. 71-22.
- Fofonoff, N. P., and R. C. Millard, Jr. 1983. Algorithms for computation of fundamental properties of seawater. UNESCO Technical Paper.
- Johnson, K. M., A. E. King, and J. McN. Sieburth. 1985. Coulometric TCO2 analyses for marine studies; an introduction. Mar. Chem. 16:61-82.
- Johnson, K. M., P. J. Williams, L. Brandstrom, and J. McN. Sieburth. 1987. Coulometric total carbon analysis for marine studies: automation and calibration. Mar. Chem. 21:117-33.
- McTaggart K. E., D. Wilson, and L. J. Mangum. 1993. CTD Measurements Collected on a Climate and Global Change Cruise along 170o N during February-April 1990. NOAA Data Report. URL-PMEL-44. Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory, Seattle, Wash.
- Lamb M. F., R. A. Feely, L. Moore, and D. K. Atwood. 1993. Total CO2 and Nitrate Measurements In the Southwest Pacific During Austral Autumn, 1990. NOAA Data Report ERL PMEL-42. Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory, Seattle, Wash.
- Technicon Industrial Systems. 1977. Nitrate and nitrite in water and seawater. Technicon Auto-Analyzer II, Industrial Method No. 158-71W/A. Technicon Instrument Corporation, Tarrytown, N.Y.
- UNESCO Technical Papers in Marine Science. 1991. Reference Materials for Oceanic Carbon Dioxide Measurements 60.