An Assessment of Tropospheric Ozone Pollution
—A North American Perspective
Prepared as a NARSTO initiative, the NARSTO tropospheric ozone assessment provides comprehensive information for scientists, policy makers, and other concerned audiences whose efforts are directed toward understanding and mitigating the harmful impacts of ozone pollution. Below are links to the complete NARSTO ozone assessment and various sections of the document, including french and Spanish translations of the Executive Summary. All files are in PDF format.
C'est un index lié au contenu de l'évaluation de l'ozone de NARSTO.
Esto es un índice ligado al contenido del gravamen del ozono de NARSTO.
Questions or comments should be directed to: Bill Pennell, NARSTO Management Coordinator, at email@example.com.
A NARSTO Assessment — July 2000
- Color Printer Friendly Version: Complete Assessment (12,261,842 bytes, 172 pp.)
- Document Cover, Title Page, Table of Contents, and Preface (3,018,891 bytes, 18 pp.)
- Executive Summary: Summarizes the key findings of the assessment in a convenient Q & A format
- Chapter 1 (737,607 bytes, 10 pp.)
- Chapter 2 (410,111 bytes, 12 pp.)
- Chapter 3 (5,638,542 bytes, 54 pp.)
- Chapter 4 (442,686 bytes, 19 pp.)
- Chapter 5 (405,716 bytes, 7 pp.)
- Chapter 6 (330,679 bytes, 5 pp.)
- References (42,020 bytes, 16 pp.)
- Appendices A, B, & C (19,092 bytes, 8 pp.)
How to cite this NARSTO Assessment: NARSTO, 2000. An Assessment of Tropospheric Ozone Pollution —A North American Perspective. NARSTO Management Office (Envair), Pasco, Washington. http://narsto.org/